Re: Any web automation tools (with javascript) known to work on NetBSD?

On Tue, May 08, 2018 at 11:52:46PM +0800, tr%vispaul.me@localhost wrote:
> I have not tried it on NetBSD but if I were going to try something it would
> be WebDriver.io (http://webdriver.io/)

On Linux I use py-selenium. Looks like webdriver isn't available in
pkgsrc.

BTW I was able to get py-selenium work with firefox59 just a few minutes
back. But the setup does not look reliable 1. firefox59 crashes too often
2. This setup worked on my laptop, but isn't working on a server where I
need it to work (both amd64) with same pkg settings.

Mayuresh