Re: NetBSD, ipv6, and linode

I finally got around to converting from XEN to KVM and I now have the exact same issue as you although since my ipv6 access at home was broken it's taken me about 3 months to realise.

Yeah, I have an ipv6 address according to ifconfig, but ipv6 definitely isn't working. Odd.

A reboot seemed to fix it, although not straight away, which was weird. Had to wait an hour or so. Even as I write that I don't believe it though.

I understand computers less and less everyday.

So for the record all I have for KVM, Linode and NetBSD 7 is the following in rc.conf:

dhcpcd="YES"
dhcpcd_flags="-q -w 4 -w 6 wm0"
ip6mode="autohost"