Re: NetBSD, ipv6, and linode

Hi Michael,

On 29-Dec-2016 23:15:30, Michael Parson wrote:
While I've got some free time over the holidays, I thought I'd go ahead
and finally try to get my NetBSD/Linode going with its assigned IPv6.

[...]

Again, I get an IP, an ipv6 default route (which I can ping6), but can't
ping6 something like say, google.com, or netbsd.org:

$ ping6 netbsd.org
PING6(56=40+8+8 bytes) 2600:3c00::f03c:91ff:feae:c95d -->
2001:470:a085:999::80
^C
--- netbsd.org ping6 statistics ---
2 packets transmitted, 0 packets received, 100.0% packet loss

I finally got around to converting from XEN to KVM and I now have the exact same issue as you although since my ipv6 access at home was broken it's taken me about 3 months to realise.

Yeah, I have an ipv6 address according to ifconfig, but ipv6 definitely isn't working. Odd.

Don't suppose you ever figured it out?