Re: NetBSD, ipv6, and linode

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016, atomicules wrote:

Thanks for the XEN -> KVM notes Michael. I can't decide whether to
switch to KVM or switch to prgmr. I'll probably put off deciding for
as long as I can.

You're welcome.  I should have documented what I'd done while it was
still fresh in my mind and posted it in the Linode forums for others
to consume, but once I got it all working, it had been a long day of
frustrations and I was just happy it was working.

NetBSD XEN on Linode has been solid for me. I have much love for this
combination.

I would have stayed with it as well except that they offered a free
upgrade to my account that was only available by switching hypervisors.

--
Michael Parson
Pflugerville, TX