Re: Can I use NetBSD as a desktop system?

On Thu, 20 Jul 2017, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
[snip]
I also notice that the "bus LED" that thinkpads have that says you can remove the DVD from the module, remains on... I don't remember if this happened with windows (don't have it anymore) but I don't feel this as correct, I will try to veriy on other thinkpads with other OSs.

For the record, this light does stay on with Windows 7.

--
Stephen