Re: The State of NPF?

Hello Ryan,
sorry for the incomplemete response but I will just try to address the
documentation part of it.

Ryan Brackenbury writes:
> [...]
> - NPF documentation is also a bit of a sore point. The examples provided in
> /usr/share do not cover all the common situations that might arise. I found
> myself doing a lot of 'reverse engineering' to figure out how to best configure
> my firewall rules. Any plans in the works for a complete NPF wiki page or
> how-to? I am sure there are a number of more advanced configurations I have
> no idea about.
> [...]

Apart the various man pages IMHO a very good introduction to it is:

 <http://www.netbsd.org/~rmind/npf/>

(I've double-checked that it was linked in npf(7) and search engines
usually shows it as one of the first search results for `npf netbsd' but
it's maybe easy to miss it!)