Re: Updates to man-k.org

    Date:        Sat, 13 May 2017 10:39:49 +0530
    From:        Abhinav Upadhyay <er.abhinav.upadhyay%gmail.com@localhost>

  | I would have to fire the query on each of them and combine the results.

The combining part is probably not so important...  The kind of user
who is doing a query like "I am trying to find out how to tie my
shoelaces, which man page should I read for that?" (who would normally
only care about the man pages from the system they use) but rather for
the user who wants to write portable code, and wants to call the
shoelace(O_TIE) function. but wants to write it in a portable way,
so would like to check to make sure all the relevant systems have
the shoelace() function call, and that they all treat the O_TIE
option the same way...

For that, just listing them as:

	From NetBSD-current:
		result1