Updates to

Hi all,

Just wanted to post some recent updates that I have made to (a web interface on top of NetBSD's apropos(1)):

- I have added man pages for all the currently supported NetBSD releases
- Also, added all man pages for supported releases of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
- Added man pages for Linux-4.11
- Added man pages for POSIX-2013 and POSIX-2003
- The *BSD man pages have syntax highlighting (for example see [1])
- The header includes are now linked to or (see [2] for example)

Also, the indexing of all the *BSD man pages has been automated and
they will get updated daily (based on availability of new builds).

If you have any feedback or improvements in mind, please let me know :-)