Re: rcorder (/etc/rc.d/openvpn)

Robert Elz a écrit :
    Date:        Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:15:51 +0100
    From:        =?UTF-8?Q?BERTRAND_Jo=c3=abl?= <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost>

  | 	I will check as soon as possible, but I have no time to investigate.

Look for other things that require openvpn, munin-node does not look
as if it should be a problem.

Try
	grep '^REQUIRE:.*openvpn' /etc/rc.d/*

lelegendre# grep '^REQUIRE:.*openvpn' /etc/rc.d/*
legendre#

Nothing...

openvpn requires NETWORKING (not a surprise really, given it is layered
over the existing network, which therefore must be up and running first)

But something else that NETWORKING requires must require openvpn.

That is also perhaps not surprising, as in a fully configured setup, your
networking won't really be considered operational until openvpn is up,
you wouldn't want to be starting network consumers until after that.

This probably points out a defect in the rc.d/* scripts related to networking,
we really need two steps - one which does the basic configuration and is
available when all the interfaces, static routing (etc) are configired.
And another (which would be NETWORKING) which indicates the network is
(as far as configuration goes anyway) fully operational.

openvpn should be depending upon the first of those, rather than
NETWORKING.

You might be able to solve the immediate problem by changing the openvpn
rc.d script to "REQUIRE: network" (and not NETWORKING) - in many environments
that might be sufficient (partricularly hosts, that don't need routing
daemons, etc.) but I doubt that is a general enough solution for a pkgsrc
files/* change.

kre

	OK, I will try.

	Best regards,