Re: rcorder (/etc/rc.d/openvpn)

Manuel Bouyer a écrit :
On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 09:06:39PM +0100, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
	Hello,

	For several weeks, I have noticed that two rc.d scripts don't run as
expected. They worked before. My server runs 7.0.2.

	First one is openvpn. I have copied rc.d script provided by pkgsrc
maintainers. Header contains :

# PROVIDE: openvpn
# REQUIRES: NETWORKING

	Second one is munin-node. Munin starts but some plugins don't answer to
remote request.

	If I restart both daemons after login with /etc/rc.d/openvpn start and
/etc/rc.d/munin-node restart, both (re)start and run as expected.

	In a first time, I have to fix openvpn startup and I have seen that rcorder
returns an error on openvpn script wut I don't understand this issue :

legendre# rcorder *
dhcpcd
ldpd
rcorder: Circular dependency on provision `NETWORKING' in file `openvpn'.
openvpn
npf
pf
route6d
staticroute
NETWORKING
mountcritremote
sysdb

	I suppose I have to fix this error but I have no idea for that.

Don't you have something requiring openvpn ?

	In /etc/rc.d/munin-node, I see :
# PROVIDE: munin-node
# REQUIRE: DAEMON smartd openvpn
# KEYWORD: shutdown

	What does mean KEYWORD ?

that /etc/rc.shutdown will call it too

do you have something requiring munin-node ?

	Manuel,

	Thanks for your answer.

	I will check as soon as possible, but I have no time to investigate.

munin requires openvpn. Anything requires munin-node, but munin-node requires smartd to monitor hdd temp.

	Regards,

	JKB