Re: Problem with Intel WiFi card

> Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 at 4:00 PM
> From: "Christos Zoulas" <christos%astron.com@localhost>
> To: netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost
> Subject: Re: Problem with Intel WiFi card

[...]
> ppb is in /usr/src/sys/dev/pci/ppb.c. There is a ppbattach function there
> and you can add the resources function in that file. The field names probably
> don't match but there should be equivalent ones.

I did as you suggested. Obviously it doesn't compile, but this was expected.
First example: the struct `pci_attach_args' in NetBSD seems to miss the following members (from OpenBSD `/src/sys/dev/pci/pcivar.h'):

struct extent	*pa_ioex;
struct extent	*pa_memex;
struct extent	*pa_pmemex;
struct extent	*pa_busex;

There are no equivalents in NetBSD `pcivar.h' and these members are used in the patch of `ppb.c'. I could simply add those lines to NetBSD `pcivar.h', but who will fill them with the appropriate values and use them? NetBSD code is maybe not expected to do this.
Any possible suggestions?
Thank you anyway,

Rocky