Re: Problem with Intel WiFi card

> Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 at 8:01 PM
> From: "Christos Zoulas" <christos%zoulas.com@localhost>
> To: "Rocky Hotas" <rockyhotas%post.com@localhost>
> Cc: netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost
> Subject: Re: Problem with Intel WiFi card
>

> Someone else has the same issue and there is a patch there.. Can you try it
> or do you need help applying it?

There can be two issues: the (slightly) different OS and the very old versions of the sourcefiles to be considered. This is why I discarded that page (that I had read some days ago).
I never applied a patch, nonetheless I got the whole source tree of NetBSD through cvs(1) and recently recompiled the kernel. If you think the patch is still applicable, and maybe if you can give some basic hints, I'll certainly try.
Thank you,

Rocky