Can I obtain appropriate X server binary, on my old version of NetBSD.

Hi, all of NetBSD experts. I’m a japanese NetBSD user.

Now, I’m finding the way to install Xserver binary, on my NetBSD based laptop PC as CF-R6 manufactured by Matsushita elec.
My NetBSD version is ,a bit old, 6.0.1.
I tried to copy the xorg and drivers binaries from the last 6.1.5 version NetBSD’s installation binaries as xset.tgz.
But this version of xsets.tgz seems to unsupport my laptop’s graphic controller, which is Intel HD graphics.

Then, I also tried to copy them from the newest version of NetBSD, which is 7.0.1, xbase.tgz.
And failed to invoke xorg, due to problems related to the shared object of libpthread.

The last trial I think is updating my ports database and installing with ports.
But my ports is also so old, and I want to manage to avoid upgrading my current NetBSD version,
which is now the main depeloping environment of my working.

Do I have no way to install appropriate Xserver binary, which support my laptop’s graphics controller Intel HD graphics,
on my NetBSD 6.0.1. based workstation without upgrading or re-installing current version of NetBSD.

A. Goto