Re: still upgrading from 2.0 to 7.0

If I replace the old copy oof boot with the one that comes from 7.0
then an attempt is made to boot from a dvice called ld0 - which I never
kne was there, which fails with a message about RAID, the master boot
record and the  size of the partition.   I'm wholly out of my depth
here.   All I need is for the system to boot non-interactively from
wd0 with root on wd0a, swap on wd0b and init from /sbin/init.   Always
happened automatically for me before.

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

This email is for the addressee only.   If you are not the addressee
you should immediately delete this email from your system(s) and
inform us.   It may contain information that is confidential or
otherwise privileged, and should not be copied or redistributed to
recipients not originally specified as addressees without permission.

S F Blinkhorn MA PhD CPsychol FBPsS, Managing Director,
Psychometric Research & Development Ltd.
PO Box 1143, St Albans, Herts, AL1 9UT, UK
Registered in England No. 1909571
Registered Office: 45 Grosvenor Rd., St Albans, Herts, AL1 3AW
Phone: +44 (0)1727 841455
http://www.prd.co.uk