Re: still upgrading from 2.0 to 7.0

I don't know: They are Fujitsu Primergy RX100 servers with dual-core
Pentium 4 processors.   Fujitsus UK are looking for the appropriate
datasheet.

If there is a hardware RAID controller, would this connect with the ld0
device dtected in the hardware probe?

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>