Re: still upgrading from 2.0 to 7.0

I thhink this was the issue.   I took Brad's advice and re-installed
the sets making sure I included a p in the tar options.

So now I have just one issue to solve before packing these beasts back
off to work in the data centre.   When I reboot I get - in green screen
mode - prompts for root filesystem, swap device etc., whereas I need
them to boot non-interactively.

I see in my other 7.0 systems a /kern in the filesystem and in
/etc/fstab.  Should I be setting this up (and how)>

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>