Re: NetBSD 7.0 i386 mkdep fails

    Date:        Sun, 5 Jun 2016 13:24:07 +0530
    From:        Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost>

  | I had changed from i386 to amd64 before and due to some compilation
  | problems I had added the above line.

Good, glad it is fixed.

I hope you now also realise why you got no replies earlier (when you
first asked the question) - all anyone else could have said was "works
for me" - and that is not what you asked for (had you asked "does anyone
else see this?" or similar, you might have gotten some "no" answers, which
might have caused you to question your own config sooner).

But as it was, people do not like to reply and say (effectively) "you are
imagining it, it does not happen" - because we know that something went
wrong for you, but no-one has (or could possibly have) any idea what it
was from the info that you initially gave.

As soon as you gave enough context showing what had actually happened, your
problem could get solved - any number of people would have spotted that -m64
there if they had been shown it - this time it just happened to be me because
of time zones I suspect (it is the very early hours of the morning in the US,
and only about breakfast/brunch time - on a Sunday - in Europe.)   That
is what others asked for in the past couple of days - enough information
to actually help.

kre