Re: NetBSD install and usage by the blind

On Fri, Apr 08, 2016 at 10:37:26AM +0000, coypu%SDF.ORG@localhost wrote:
> Clarifying I mean to perform an install to disk using QEMU.
> Afterwards, you can boot it.

That may be possible and hadn't occured to me as an option.  The trick would be
to set things up such that I can install to the disk then reinstall it in the
box.  Not impossible, but a solution which allows automated install directly on
the machine would be slightly easier I think.

Regards,
Adam.