NetBSD install and usage by the blind

Hi all,

As a long-time user of unix-like systems (primarily Linux, with a few others as
well) I'm interested in setting up a machine with NetBSD.  However I'm blind and
can't find any examples of either accessibility options in the installer or an
automated installation method wich isn't for Qemu or Xen.  Any help is much
appreciated.  I currently have no access to a serial console for the machine,
though I can probably get a usb to serial adapter if one will do the job.

Additionally, I'm wondering about accessibility options once I have the machine
installed, though I can just as easily ssh into the box as long as I can get the
installer to set this up for me.

Cheers,
Adam.