Re: www/midori is handy when several other browsers fail to work with some sites

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 07:00:31PM +0000, Mike Pumford wrote:
> Well this one is wierdly broken. Firefox on Windows (44.0.2) works fine.
> Firefox on NetBSD 7 also 44.0.2 gets the mobile site.

We had this issue before - NetBSD is not recognized by their server side
browser detection code as a dekstop OS, so they provide the mobile
version.

You can manipulate your browser identification string to say FreeBSD instead
and it should work.

This is a bug at yahoo, and somone using their service should complain
about it.

Martin