www/midori is handy when several other browsers fail to work with some sites

A few days back I had posted about difficulties with sites that do not
work with firefox and you have no option but to deal with them.

I had toyed with the idea of qemu-microcore linux-chromium, which nearly
worked but failed due to X11 difficulties, besides being terribly slow.

Old thread:
https://www.mail-archive.com/netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost/msg05448.html

I checked with webmasters' of one such site. They say it should work with
IE and chromium. Also claimed it works with firefox, though in reality I
found it not working with www/firefox38. May be it does with some other
firefox version (not necessarily newer!).

[ An aside: firefox rapid release philosophy seems to have its pros and
cons. Each new release may carry a risk of stopping functioning with some
site or the other. And I am not necessarily suggesting that's a fault of
firefox. To complicate life, web developers continually keep changing
their js code and test things only for "popular" browsers as they
perceive.

pkgsrc is doing the right thing by retaining past firefox-nn releases. But
how many such releases would it maintain and I am curious how would pkgsrc
maintainers decide which ones to maintain and which ones to not. ]

Afterwards I tried www/opera, which, too, failed to work with some sites.
It was found to be terribly slow as well.

Then I tried www/netsurf. It appeared quite fast, but it, too, failed to
work with some sites.

Finally tried www/midori and found it working satisfactorily for such
websites where above options failed.

While still awaiting native/linux emulated build of chromium on NetBSD, I
thought of sharing that midori might be a stop gap arrangement for users
facing issues. Of course YMMV.

[This was all on NetBSD 7 amd64.]

Mayuresh.