Re: How to run Microsoft Internet Explorer on NetBSD?

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 09:58:52AM -0700, Swift Griggs wrote:
> * I get slightly better performance on system benchmarks (again mostly the
>   memory benchmarks) with AMD64. Interestingly, lately with NetBSD 7.0
>   some benchmarks are beating Linux across the board on the same hardware
>   (I use removable drives on the same workstation). I was very pleasantly
>   surprised at that.

That deserves a great visibility. Could you share the benchmarks?

[ I use both Linux (at work) and NetBSD (at home). I find it difficult to
reason to myself, why don't I simply use Linux everywhere as it is faster,
has greater application availability etc. My instincts always tell me to
continue with NetBSD, but that's not `reasoning' really... ]

Mayuresh.