Re: How to run Microsoft Internet Explorer on NetBSD?

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016, Mayuresh wrote:
On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 11:31:17AM +0100, Jose Luis Rodriguez Garcia wrote:
I need to use Internet Explorer for access a web from my company:
www/ies4linux? [ I haven't used of late. ]

That is a useful package, but it won't work if you are on NetBSD 7.0 AMD64 since Wine is -currently broken for AMD64, IIRC. Last time I checked was about a week ago.

Thanks,
  Swift