Re: Please recommend office package on NetBSD

On 30-Oct-2015 14:04:55, Swift Griggs wrote:
On Fri, 30 Oct 2015, Mayuresh wrote:
Minimal == antiword (converts word docs to text)
Tried. Cute one, but seems to say "is not a Word Document." for just too
many files.

It only works on doc (Word 97 or before, I think) files not the newer DOCX files (which are really zip files full of MS garbage).

Use docx2txt for more recent word docs to get just the plain text. I use this within mutt. But I'd hardly call it an office package.