Re: 7.0_RC2 pkg_summary.gz not found

Update: on pkgin: Could not fetch ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/7.0_RC2/All/pkg_summary.gz
So my pkgin update stopped working again. I have a NetBSD 6.1.5 and a NetBSD 7.0_RC3 installed on two separate machines, neither can use pkgin. Again, if I did a wget and point to the pkg_summary.gz file it pulls the file, but pkgin update does not. So I figured out why and am posting this for future reference.
I have two routers in my home network in order to segment my work laptop from my home network. "By chance" I connected my NetBSD 7.0_RC3 machine to the "other" router and bam! pkgin worked. Hmmm... I connected it back to my main router and disabled IPV6 and now everyone is happy. The pkgin update and install works for both machines. So... having IPV6 enabled on my router was the culprit. Any thoughts?

Ron Georgia
John 13:23
Innovate to Dominate