Re: system temperatures

    From: Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> [150830 18:34]
    On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 10:54:58AM -0453, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:

    > It is convenient on my various linux boxen to use lm_sensors to retrieve
    > apparently accurate temps. for various system components (CPU's), as
    > well as data on fan speeds, etc. Under FreeBSD (9.3R-p21), sysctl
    > provides some of this info, but apparently inaccurately. Under NetBSD
    > 6.1.5, I see no references to temperatures at all :-(.

    You are looking for envstat(8)
    Martin

Hi William,
some inspiration maybe? Here is an excerpt of my /etc/envsys.conf

aiboost0 {
        sensor0 {
                warning-max  = 75C;
                }
        sensor1 {
                warning-max  = 70C;
                }
        sensor6 {
                critical-min = 1200;
                warning-min  = 1400;
                warning-max  = 3500;
                }
        sensor7 {
                critical-min = 1800;
                warning-min  = 2000;
                warning-max  = 3500;
                }
 }
#
amdtemp0 {
        sensor0 {
                critical-max = 90C;
                warning-max  = 85C;
                }
 }

The sensors will be different, the man page will tell you about it.
Be aware of Celsius/Farenheit - Celsius needs 'C'. The 1000-something is
the revolutions of the fans.

Hot summer at your place too? ;)

Cheers
herb langhans