system temperatures

It is convenient on my various linux boxen to use lm_sensors to retrieve apparently accurate temps. for various system components (CPU's), as well as data on fan speeds, etc. Under FreeBSD (9.3R-p21), sysctl provides some of this info, but apparently inaccurately. Under NetBSD 6.1.5, I see no references to temperatures at all :-(. It would be sweet to fix that minor issue, seems like it would be a bit more than just sweet for remote servers, etc. Do I file this as a problem report of some sort ? If so, how do I go about doing that :-) ? TIA & have a nice weekend.

[wam@4256EE1, ~, 10:54:41am] 525 % sysctl -A | grep -i temp
net.inet6.ip6.use_tempaddr = 0
net.inet6.ip6.temppltime = 86400
net.inet6.ip6.tempvltime = 604800
[wam@4256EE1, ~, 10:54:44am] 525 % uname -a
NetBSD 4256EE1.CFD.COM 6.1.5 NetBSD 6.1.5 (GENERIC) amd64
[wam@4256EE1, ~, 10:55:09am] 526 %

--

	William A. Mahaffey III