Re: Necessity of rebuilding pkgsrc after updating the system

Thank you very much, Eric.

pkg_chk -g to create the list (/usr/pkgsrc/pkgchk.conf).
pkg_delete \* to remove everything.
Rebuild pkg_chk itself
pkg_chk -a -s

Those work pretty fine.

--
Pongthep Kulkrisada

"Nothing ever exists entirely alone without relativity."