Getty login for console is displayed inside xconsole in xdm (NetBSD/i386 7.0_RC1 drmkms)

Hi guys!

I recently installed NetBSD 7.0 RC1 on my Thinkpad T43 (i386 machine),
it got a Radeon card that is supported by radeondrmkmsfb. wsdisplay0
is shown running on the radeondrmkms. During install I selected that I
wanted xdm to start automatically.

The issue is that getty is opening the login promt inside xconsole,
instead of the regular bios console. The last thing shown in the F1
BIOS-console is the date, but the "NetBSD/i386 (host.name) (console)
login:" is displayed in xconsole, over and over again. This renders
the F1-console broken since I can't login on it. I only want the
messages relayed to console to be displayed in xconsole. But it seems
to take over console.

Is anyone else having this issue?, If I comment out xconsole from
/etc/X11/xdm/Xsetup_0, the login promt is as expected. Taking it
another step, if I boot the kernel into userconf (boot netbsd -c) and
disable radeon (don't do this, it's a bad idea!). Getty will display
the login: line in the bios console, but it will attach(?) to xconsole
if you try to login, and display the same login: over and over again.
If I kill xconsole and send a Ctrl-C and press Enter in the bios
console, getty will again display a normal login: promt in the bios
console.

This makes me wonder if it is an issue with drmkms at all. So I'm
thinking more that this is an issue with xdm or xconsole being setup
wrong?, haven't changed any settings since installing.

Cheers!,
Adrian.