USB-keyboard with a non-standard layout in wscons

I have 2 problems with a new USB-keyboard and wscons.  The system
is NetBSD 5.1.

  1) The backspase key gives ^H in stead of ^?.
   2) The Danish keyboard layout yields JKLÆØ| jklæø\
        in stead of standard JKLÆØ* jklæø'.

When I use an Xterm I get the standard Danish keyboard layout

The first problem is easily solved by means of "stty erase '^H'"
in the .login file.

I need this keyboard with yeloow keys and large engravings, as my
sight is waning.

Is there anything that I can do to wscons.conf to make the key in the
third row next to the enter-key Danish in stead of American?

Actually, I prefer wscons over Xterm as the characters are much
larger and thus
better for my waning sight.

Kind regards to you all

    Hans Dinsen-Hansen