Re: USB-keyboard with a non-standard layout in wscons

Dear list.

Thanks for all your mails.  I sat he whole morning and
1)  made a safety dump of my NetBSD.
2) Built as lot of kernels and tested them with dmesg.
    All of them invented a wskbd0 ;-(  even if I told them
    to ignore pckb* with more and more #-lines.

You hav given me more ideas which I'll trest this afternoon.

     Hans Dinsen-Hansen

PS If Ihad a sigfile it should read:
Place your legs between the arms.
Take a firm grip around the arms and lift the legs from the ground.
Now walk!
(From the User's Manual of a wheelbarrow)