Re: using sysinst to create xen DOMUs

On May 19,  7:17am, Brook Milligan wrote:
}
} Here is the problem I am having.  When I run sysinst as an
} unprivileged user I am selecting the utility menu -> partition
} a disk -> vnd.  Then I define a path and save the results.  The
} selected path and size is listed in the table but when the "finish"
} option is selected the next message is that no root partition
} exists.  I would have expected it to create a file of the
} appropriate size and use vnconfig to mount it, making it available

     Unprivileged users can't use vnconfig to create vnds.

} as a disk for installation for the rest of the sysinst procedure.
} That clearly did not happen.
}
}-- End of excerpt from Brook Milligan