Re: using sysinst to create xen DOMUs

On 05/19/15 08:37, Brook Milligan wrote:
On May 19, 2015, at 7:22 AM, Martin Husemann wrote:
No, it is a bug.
OK, it is good to know that I'm not going crazy. :)  I guess what you are saying is that my expectation was reasonably correct.  Does the same (or related) bug apply to the setup of raidframe via sysinst?  I had similar issues with not getting that to work either on a different setup.

Is any of this being fixed for the upcoming release?

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Brook

There was a rather verbose thread under 'prepping to install', instigated by your truly, where some links were provided to setup a RAID install under the shell, rather than through sysinst. That might be helpful. Full disclosure, I am still midstroke on that install, haven't completed it (yet, any day now), but that is the path I will be taking. $0.02, no more, no less ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                           -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.