Re: pkgin fails to install in the install kernel

It was using more than 640M of VM?

While I agree not having a failure reported as success would be the
top priority, the thought that it was using that much VM during
install is... scary.

What arch is this on? i386 has a set_swap() in sysinst to use
swapspace if less than 32M of ram, but amd64 does not... I suspect
that check should be made MI...