Re: Making a localized, educational live-usb version of Netbsd? Possible, and is worth it?

On 5 April 2014 00:21, Aleksej Saushev <> wrote:
> No, previous LiveCD projects are not useful as starting points.
> In fact, LiveCD is wrong approach to the problem in the modern time.

I think it could be a good opportunity to try out a new OS for people
who don't want the aggravation of repartitioning, reinstalling,
applying new filesystems, compiling for sources, etc.

This is how I got started to Open Source 13 years ago. Actually my
first exposure to Unix was Picobsd on a floppy disk.