Re: NetBSD 6 on Thinkpad Edge 11" - keyboard problem

Hello again,

i would also like to share the `dmesg` output with you:

  https://gist.github.com/drscream/9072908

It shows that the local keyboard is attached to wskbd0 (wskbd0 at pckbd0:
console keyboard) but still not working. Please also don't be confused, the HP
USB Keyboard is the external keyboard that works.

Best regards,
Thomas