NetBSD 6 on Thinkpad Edge 11" - keyboard problem

Hello,

i would like to run NetBSD 6.1.3 on my Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 11" (2545A26). But
the internal
keyboard isn't working during the installation routine. I've finished the
installation with
an external usb-keyboard, but the internal keyboard isn't working after all.

The newest BIOS version 1.18 is installed on the Thinkpad.

I've also tested NetBSD with enabled/disabled ACPI and OHCI:
- ACPI enabled  + OHCI disabled = NetBSD isn't booting sometimes and keyboard
isn't working
- ACPI disabled + OHCI disabled = NetBSD is booting, keyboard is working,
system is slowing
  down or freezing sometimes (re0 watchdog timeout, network not working)

Maybe someone has experience with NetBSD on an Thinkpad Edge or some other tips?

Thanks and best regards,
Thomas