Re: Xorg slow start

17.02.2014 23:03, Leonardo Taccari пишет:
I can read the same in my /var/log/Xorg.0.log but AFAIK should not completely
slow down Xorg but just everything that uses 3d acceleration.

In my case Xorg runs pretty well (NetBSD/i386 6.1.3, native Xorg).

HTH,
L.
We figured out that the keyboard(PS/2) was the cause of slow start. It can be a kernel problem. And now if I use the usb-keyboard XDM login screen show up in a few sec after Xorg started.

--
Best regards,
Konstantin Ashaev