Xorg slow start

Hello!
I started to use NetBSD not long ago. I like this system. I've configured it according to my needs and habits. I enabled XDM and installed Openbox. Everything works fine, except one thing - Xorg/XDM. It takes ages before I can login. I am seeing black screen for around 30 seconds. It is too long. So I wonder is there any way to speed up Xorg? Not that I need graphics in my work, but it's so annoying to wait for the login screen.

Hardware details:

CPU: Pentium D
RAM: 3GB
Video: Intel GMA 950

I did some research and I suppose this problem can be caused by graphics driver. Can it be connected with KMS/GEM support in DRM?

Here are some errors I found in log files:

Xorg.log
[    27.160] (==) AIGLX enabled
[    30.535] (EE) AIGLX error: i915 does not export required DRI extension
[    30.568] (EE) AIGLX: reverting to software rendering
[ 30.827] (II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized /usr/X11R7/lib/modules/dri/swrast_dri.so

XDM.log
(EE) AIGLX error: i915 does not export required DRI extension
(EE) AIGLX: reverting to software rendering
P.S. Sorry for my limited English if I made mistakes in text.

--
Best regards,
Konstantin