Re: Which Linux?

On Sat, Feb 08, 2014 at 10:08:41AM -0800, Richard L. Dery wrote:
> Pkgsrc comes with three versions of Linux. Which one is preferred
> for Linux emulation?

Which ever one you want. pkgsrc gives you a choice on purpose. I personally
don't use Linux emulation, but I don't see why you shouldn't use the most recent
version.

Remember that getting Linux emulation to work requires usually requires more
steps than simply installing the appropriate packages.

    http://netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-linux.html

-Christian