Re: 6.1.3 - computer resets!

Hello Riccardo,

  RM> Anyway, the problem is that if I try to start seamonkey,
    > I get a hard reboot!  That should never happen, I guess...

    I wasn't trying Seamonkey, but I recently tried NetBSD/i386
and NetBSD/amd64 6.1.3 and noticed kernel panics and hard resets
to the point where I wondered whether my hardware was faulty. It
has run Linux Xubuntu for a few days without any obvious issues
though.  Perhaps our experiences are related.

-Andy Ball