Final Notice of Your Package!!!

Cargo Unit
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA)
Orlando International Airport
One Jeff Fuqua Blvd
Orlando, Florida 3227-4399
USA

ATTENTION: Final Notice of Your Package

In view of your inability to receive your package reg #: SA335493RDK originally
scheduled to be delivered to you by the agency foreign payment service Florida.

This package in a metal box valued ?3.5 million arrived at Orlando
International Airport (MCO) via British airways flight no. BA460. The agency
Foreign payment service Florida staff came and applied for the release of this
package for delivery to your address but has since not shown up.

I am writing to inform you that the days of grace have expired and we shall
begin to charge the storage fee of $10usd daily. Please contact Mr. Carl
Douglas,Orlando International Airport (MCO) delivery officer to release your
package and deliver it to you. His email is: carldouglas509%gmail.com@localhost

Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our
department will be compelled to list your package as an unclaimed and maybe
forfeited.

Best regards,

MR.DENIS LOPEZ

Cargo Unit