Re: Install i386 or amd64?

On 2 February 2014 11:18, Volkmar Seifert <vs%nifelheim.info@localhost> wrote:
> Erm...excuse me, but how could a 32-bit system run a 64-bit application?

This is what I try to ascertain by asking such a question.

> tl;dr: No, it's not possible due to the architecture's design.

I have a full Win 7 64 bit installation on wd0.

Office 14 is in /Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Office/Office14/,
therefore I assume this is a 32 bit application.

Would I be able to run it under Wine if I had a 32 bit installation of Netbsd?

--
Ottavio