Re: Fresh install of 6.1.3 i386 no man pages can be displayed

On 01/30/2014 09:18 PM, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jan 2014, g.lister wrote:

I am having a bit of a weird issue. I just installed 6.1.3 (i386) and doing
man afterboot returns: "sh: /usr/bin/mandoc: not found"

It is in the "text" set. I assume got skipped when selecting sets. You
extract it manually by fetching from FTP site, then using tar.  (Or the
sysupgrade tool may be used to do this.)

I grabbed from ftp and now I am good... I think I must have skipped it when I picked custom.

3) 'pkg_info' shows the only package I have installed so far vim

pkg_info is for third-party packages. The system /usr/bin/mandoc is from
NetBSD sets.

Good point shall remember that one.
Thanks for your help.
George