Fresh install of 6.1.3 i386 no man pages can be displayed

Hello guys,

I am having a bit of a weird issue. I just installed 6.1.3 (i386) and doing man afterboot returns: "sh: /usr/bin/mandoc: not found"

I tried to figure out which package I am missing:
1) tried 'pkg_add mandoc' - no good
2) tried 'pkg_add man-pages' - but those are the Linux man pages and it doesn't help.
3) 'pkg_info' shows the only package I have installed so far vim

Obviously I am looking in the wrong place, but what is strange on my laptop running 6.1.2 I don't recall at all to have needed to install anything extra.... or just maybe I got it while installing all the rest of the stuff...

Hints are welcome.
TIA
George