Re: Xfburn

Hi Thomas

Here is some information about my computer driving NetBSD:

VIA Technologies VE-900, Mainboard

Lycom ST-125 SATA-300 / eSATA-300, PCI-Card

LG BH10LS30 Super Multi Blue, Blu-ray SATA Drive

Kingston SV300S37A120G, 120GB SATA SSD

I don't use the two interal SATA connectors on the VE-900 mainboard.

If you can use this computer to test, and give instruction on how I can
help, then I will do my best.

Best regards
Freddy