Re: Various size of (Project) ideas for NetBSD and pkgsrc

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 1:58 PM, Ryo ONODERA <> wrote:

From: matthew sporleder <>, Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 13:41:55 -0400

> I have noted some places where you might find similar projects.
> Also you should not feel intimidated to add these yourself to the wiki.
> It's very easy to fix spellings, etc, as needed.
> It's more difficult to express your ideas beyond how you state them.  :)
> The project template is very easy to use!

Thanks for your links.

I feel that some ideas may not be relevant to .
How do you think threshold of adding ideas to projects wiki page?

Thank you.

PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3

As I read it, projects are enhancements and new ideas.  Fixes, on the other hand, are fixes.  :)

In your case the broken MIPS stuff seems out of scope for the projects page even though it is likely a large "project" in the sense that it requires a lot of work.

I'm not the gatekeeper, but that's how I see the current projects page.