On Sun, 09 Jun 2013 22:34:50 -0400, David Wetzel wrote:
> Will that build and trigger all the pkgsrc dependencies?

That's a fork of the upstream xbmc project - no connection to pkgsrc
whatsoever. From there the course will typically be to:
- send pull requests (patches) to the upstream project;
- while they get accepted, backport and duplicate them to whichever
  version is found in pkgsrc.

Another alternative would be to package this repository instead of any
official release upstream.