Re: XBMC?

I ported an earlier version to run under NetBSD, but the build logic
back then was... hacky to say the least - #ifdef APPLE inside #ifdef
LINUX. Unfortunately without 3D accelerated X it wasn't much use for
anything :)

The main xbmc build system has been cleaned up a lot since then so I
would expect it to be easier.

My last changes are in githib in case there are of interest
https://github.com/abs0/xbmc