Re: XBMC?

                        Hey David,

On 04/06/2013 21:20, David Wetzel wrote:

> XBMC is now at version 12.2. How about trying that?
> They fixed a lot of issues on the mac version so I guess some of that will
> affect the build on BSD too?

well, good to know, but I do not have the time/motivation to work on
this atm. About benefiting from MacOS X support, in practice it's rarely
ever so simple: MacOS X is a platform of its own. Granted, it may
provides hints of where platform-specific fixes are required, but that's
all.

> On 4 Jun 2013, at 15:13, Pierre Pronchery <khorben%defora.org@localhost>
> wrote:
>>
>> IIRC I never got it to compile all the way through back then. I was
>> expecting it to work nonetheless on Linux so I uploaded the package
>> anyway. I don't know if the situation has improved at all since then.

HTH,
--
khorben